Jennifer’s Pet Rescue is a no-kill, not-for-profit, animal rescue organization. We survive mainly on donations from kind animal lovers. We are also recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization making all donations tax-deductible.
Donations of food, supplies, and/or cash can be mailed to:
Jennifer’s Pet Rescue
2271 McPherson Church Road
Dallas, GA 30132
Note: This is only a mailing address.
We also accept monetary donations via PayPal & Venmo.
Cat and Kitten Items
- Wet and Dry Food for Cats
- Wet and Dry Food for Kittens
- Clay Kitty Litter (the cheap kind)
- Cat Pill Pockets
- Cat and Kitten Treats and Toys
- Cat and Kitten Flea Preventative
Dog and Puppy Items
- Wet and Dry Food for Dogs
- Wet and Dry Food for Puppies
- Slip Leads, Leashes and Collars
- Dog Pill Pockets
- Dog and Puppy Treats and Toys
- Dog and Puppy Flea Preventative
- Heartworm Preventative
- Cedar Chips/Shavings
- Collapsible Metal Cages
- Plastic Travel Crates (like what animals travel in on airplanes)
- Newspapers (minus the shiny advertisement pages as they aren’t absorbent)
- Old Bath Towels
- Paper Towels
- Liquid Laundry Detergent (We love pods!)
- Bleach (any brand)
Note, we cannot accept plush items such as pillows or stuffed animals or sheets/comforters.